We develop ecotourism activities, consulting and training to conserve natural heritage and biodiversity through knowledge, awareness and societal involvement.
We make the conservation of natural values compatible with public use and promote ecotourism as a tool for sustainable development of the territory. We work with individuals, with groups and companies to develop our mission.
Our main values are:
Integrity and honesty
Responsibility and quality
Cooperation and teamwork
Intuition and respect
Professionalism and illusion.
Naturalwalks agrees and prioritizes the following policies regarding quality, sustainability and corporate social responsibility:
– Continuous improvement of our operations through optimal management of human and technical resources at our disposal.
– Ensure the identification of all environmental aspects of our business and seek continuing minimization and compensation of our impacts.
– Integrate all members of the company in the culture of quality and the environment, promoting the commitment and involvement of everyone.
– To reach our suppliers, partners and customers with our quality and environmental policies, in order to involve them in our projects and share our mission.
– Promote and generate an ethical and conscious economy based on a social economy.
*We are part of a greater commitment along with other Ecotourism professionals for the continuous improvement of the Ecotourism sector.